• Hello,this is Bowser50732/Nintendocp12, Sky Warrior/Swimmy and Wwebestfan your leaders, and we welcome you to the Taco's offical website! In here we make you a true soilder and defend Club Penguin. We are a major Club Penguin group and hold the place of the 8th Largest Army in Club Penguin. If your new and want to get started, please Click Here. We are the Tacos, and we will eat you, till your finished.

    Hola, am Riffy8888, you can call me as Riffy, Riff, Riffsterz, or whatever you want related to my name xD. I joined Club Penguin around July 12th of 2008. I am know for my Club Penguin Cheats Site I own and of course, me the creator of the Tacos. The Tacos all started out on April 2009. I Join most of this army stuff around December 2008. Then after a while, i decided making my own army, and there how Tacos got created. Hope we can meet one day, you can easily find me at our chat or just contact me by email. It great to meet you all.

  • This bar = The number of Tacos are online on the Tacos Offical Website.

    free invisible web counter

    This bar = The Number of Tacos, who have loved this site. Not liked. LOVED.

  • Archives

  • Join Today


  • Advertisements

I had Enough!

Edit:Well you should have told us Houndy would be leader or Houndy shoulve posted this because I was getting tired of waiting also Happy new years Riffy :)!

Riffy8888 Edit: First of all, don’t say nothing if you don’t know what’s going on. I haven’t been active because I been doing a dang project for the Tacos for the site. I’ve told Houndy to post this and that because I’ve been so busy lately. So if you don’t appreciate what am doing then might as well give up. Houndy is in lead right now till the end of this week which is the day my project is finish. Happy New Years Justin 🙂


Tacos re not a good army because your not active!Now please be active and stop caring about your site for once and care about Tacos!You need to Put Tacos in front of your site for once!We are losing more people each day all because your not active!Riffy if your no active please choose a new leader you can still be adviser or deshiner!Just please either bemore active or get a new Leader! FAIL.



7 Responses

  1. justin! riffy is a grate leader he is not active because he doesnt have time!!!

  2. moo i dont know im confused right now

  3. also i think Mrbaseball27 was there too.

  4. im 60% with Justin because the other 40%, im kinda confused

  5. i am 99% w/ justin and if riffy doesn’t be actie i would be a leader for ya xD

  6. Justin Riffy s trying to do something for the tacos this time he is putting tacos after his site hes not done yet and hes wroking really hard so thats why hes not active

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: